Last Minute Gift Ideas That Don’t Look Last Minute
Last Minute Gifts That Don’t Look Last Minute and Tips on How to Make a Gift More Meaningful
Still on the lookout for those last minute gifts? Here are some great options that won’t look like you waited until the last minute to get them plus some tips on how to make the gifts you give more meaningful…
Last Minute Gifts That Don’t Look Last Minute:
- Customizable personalized stationery/notecards that you can still order on the 23rd and 24th and have in time for Christmas – www.dragonflycustomdesign.com – $10
- Personalized Quotes with custom design in any size that you can order the file to have printed and framed on the 23rd and 24th in time for Christmas – www.dragonflycustomdesign.com – $10
- Shopping Spree for a Year – A wallet containing 12 gift cards of their favorite stores – ability to choose your amount and they get to treat themselves to a present each month of the upcoming year! Guilt-free shopping, what could be better?
- Initialed items for entertaining from C. Wonder at The Mall at Millenia (Initialed Cheese Board and Spreader) – $22
How to Make a Gift More Meaningful:
What may seem like a basic gift can instantly become a meaningful gift they will love by tying it into a past or future experience – for example the following items you can find at The Mall at Millenia:
- C. Wonder – Tea Set – $38 and pair it with a gift certificate to Afternoon Tea at The Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes as a future experience – $39 Traditional Tea/ $55 Royal Tea (Great gift for girls/mom/sister/girlfriends)
- Kiehl’s – The Ultimate Man Refueling Set – $58 and pair it with a spa certificate or a couple’s spa certificate for a future visit – gift set is a preview of things to come. (Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash / Close Shavers Squadron / Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment For Men / Ultimate Man Body Scrub Soap / Ultimate Strength Hand Salve) (Great Gift for Men/Significant Other/Dad)
- Brookstone (They have many gifts under $35) SAND and SAND box – each $19.99 – (won’t make a mess and never dries out) for the person in your life who has a stressful job, I’d pair this with a note saying “Thank you for working so hard this year, I really appreciate all you do. Here is a little piece of the beach for you to escape to and remember the amazing trip we took in Hawaii” tying it back to a happy and meaningful past experience. (Great Gift for Someone You love/ Significant Other/Sister/Friend)
- Brookstone – Perfect Drink App Controlled Bartender – $69.99 For the foodie in your life and pair it with Publix Apron’s cooking class certificate so you can learn to make a great meal and they can make the perfect drink to go with it! (Great Parent Gift/Significant Other/ Couple’s Gift)
- Tumi – Mobile Power Pack – $145 – For the travelers in our lives this is a lifesaver and charges our mobile devices when we need an extra boost – I’d pair this one with a certificate for an upcoming trip together as a future experience to look forward to or even just a sweet note, I miss you so much when you are traveling so now I’ll never have to miss a call or email from you. (Great Gift for Men/Women/Young Adults)
- Pottery Barn Kids – Vintage Train Set – $59.00 – Beautiful vintage set but you can take the cars to Things Remembered and have engraved plates made with the names of the family members that adhere to the train cars to make it more personal and make it an heirloom keepsake. (Great Kids Gift)
- Sony – Bluetooth – $129.99 Family Gift – stream music wirelessly and pair it with an iTunes Gift Card for each person and create a family play list where every member gets to choose their favorite songs to add to the family play list. It’s a new tradition and experience you can create for each year!
- Mayors – Mini Muse Heart Pendant by Birks – $395 a bit of a splurge – pair it with a note about what they mean to your heart. (Great Gift for Sister / Mom / Daughter / Significant Other)
Happy Shopping and Let Me Know What Tips Worked for You or Any Tips of Your Own!
Last Minute Father’s Day Gifts!June 15th, 2017
Father’s Day Gift IdeasJune 10th, 2016
Mother’s Day Gift IdeasMay 4th, 2016
Valentine Gifts for HimFebruary 11th, 2016
Top Holiday Gifts for 2015December 18th, 2015